Personal Statement: The pursuit of Jesus is the heartbeat of my life. God has given me a great passion to preach and share the gospel to all who would listen. I strive to be a man of God, a loving husband and father, and a faithful shepherd. I desire to follow God wherever He leads us, and I look forward to the plans He has for our family.
Professional History: – Served FBC Tahoka, TX as Pastor for 5 years prior to coming to FBC Cleburne.
- Cliff has served as Associate and Youth Pastor for 3 years in a Texas church.
- Cliff has been a teacher and coach, as well as serving as a college ministry intern while in college.
- Currently pursuing a PhD in Christian Leadership Studies, Dallas Baptist University
- Master of Arts in Christian Ministry, Dallas Baptist University
- Bachelor of Arts in History, Texas Tech University
Personal Information: Cliff and his wife, Amber, both made individual commitments to follow God in ministry after college. They had similar passions and goals for their lives and had an immediate connection. They were married in 2008. Amber has served in local missions, international missions, women’s ministry, children’s ministry, youth ministry, Bible studies, and has spoken at youth camps. She has served in church branding and marketing for almost a decade and has a strong passion to help the church connect with their community. She is extremely talented and a tremendous ministry teammate.