Bible Study Groups
Sunday mornings are special at FBC Cleburne. It's a time for everyone to gather together and study God's Word. We have a place for everyone in your family. Take a look at the list below - we think you will find a group that interests you and will make you feel welcome.
Preschool, Children, and Youth
- Bible Study Groups for all ages and grade levels. These groups utilize a check-in system to keep everyone safe. A parent or guardian must check-in each of their children and receive a security tag. Youth (grades 6-12) may check themselves in.
- Preschoolers (birth through 4 yrs. old) check-in is located in the Preschool Area, Room 118.
- Children (Kindergarten through 5th grade) check-in is located in the Atrium.
- NOTE: Families with multiple aged children may check in all children at one of the locations listed above.
- Youth (6th through 12th grade) check-in is in the Youth Room located in the Annex (separate building that sits next to Main St.)
- Young Adult Singles’ Class is a co-ed class for young adults who have entered the workforce or who have recently graduated from college. This class meets on the second floor of the main church building.
- Young Married Adult Class for young married adults. This class meets on the first floor of the main church building in Heritage Hall, directly behind the Worship Center.
- CAB Class is a co-ed class for adults age 35-60. This class meets in the church gym.
- Chapel Class is a multi-age co-ed class that meets in the church’s chapel.
- Ladies’ Class is for ladies of all ages. This class meets in the Parlor.