FBC Cleburne invites you to get and stay connected! One of the best ways to do that is to join a Bible Study Group. We are certain that you will be blessed being able to share, pray, and learn with others and will have opportunities to grow and minister together as a group. To find a class that best fits you, please browse through our ministries linked below!
"And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another... "
Joining Our Church
Church membership is done in one of the following ways:
- Accept Christ as your personal Lord and Savior. If you’re unsure how to do this you can simply contact our church office at 817-645-6684 and speak to one of our ministers. Once you have made this decision, you can attend a Sunday morning worship service and walk to the front during our invitation time or speak to one of our ministers following the service. After speaking with our pastor we will schedule a time for you to be baptized. This is considered joining the church by baptism.
- If you have already accepted Christ as your Lord and Savior, and you have already had membership at another Southern Baptist Church, you can come forward during the invitation time at the end of one or worship services to join the church by letter. Our church office will take care of all of the details of getting your letter of membership sent from your previous church.
- If you have already accepted Christ as your Lord and Savior, you can join the church either by:
- If you’re coming from an evangelistic, Protestant church and have been baptized by immersion, you can join the church by statement of faith.
- If you’re coming from an evangelistic, Protestant church and have NOT been baptized by immersion, we ask that you join our church by being baptized.
- If you’re coming from any other church we would love to talk with you about our faith background and discuss how to become a member of First Baptist Church.
Joining a Bible Study Group
Bible Study Groups (many still call these Sunday School classes) are for all members of your family. These classes provide the opportunity for you to meet new people and to nurture authentic friendships with people who are seeking fellowship and spiritual growth just like you. We encourage you to drop in on a Bible Study Group when you visit. You can click the link below to see a list of classes available. You are welcome to visit any class (or multiple classes) to find one that just right for you. No need to RSVP or call ahead - just show up. We'll be happy to meet you!See Groups